Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

Bow Wow

It's been a while since we've heard from rapper-actor Bow Wow, but he has some happy news to share: he's a dad!
In a message on his website, Bow Wow said he waited to reveal his recent fatherhood because he's concerned about his image.
"I waited so long to tell yall the truth because i (sic) was nervous on how yall would look at me. Yall know everyone makes a big deal out of everything i do," he said in a message to fans. "She inspires me to go harder. Even made me treat my mother better, its like it made me into a man over night."
Bow Wow (real name: Shad Morris) goes on to explain that he won't be posting photos of the little girl, named Shai, because he wants her to have a normal childhood, something he says was missing in his life.
"I know how fame is. I missed out on so much that i now know how important it is to cherish and have those things in your life," he wrote. Early in the message he talks about depression and even suicide.
Bow Wow, 24, started out as a child rapper working under mentor Jermaine Dupri, and later broke into movies as a teen.
There is no word on the baby's official birthdate or the identity of the child's mother, whom Bow Wow is apparently no longer seeing. "Jus gotta suck it up keep chin high and try not let her get the best of my feelings by playin them stupid games," he writes of Shai's mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive