Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

Jenna Fischer

Her character may have had a baby girl on The Office, but Jenna Fischer is expecting a boy come September
In an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, the actress revealed the gender of her unborn baby for the first time.
“This is the second grandchild, but it’s the first grandson,” she said.
“This is the exclusive, Jay,” Fischer continued. “When I went to my movie premiere the other day, a reporter asked me if I knew what I was having and I said ‘I do, but I’m not sharing that yet because I said I’m gonna have Jay be the first to know.’”
This is the first child for Fischer and her husband of one year, writer Lee Kirk.
The 37-year old recently announced that her character, Pam Beesly, will be pregnant once again during the ninth season of The Office, which returns to NBC on September 22. Fischer can also be seen in the upcoming film, A Little Help, when it hits U.S. theaters on July 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive