Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

Sunny Face Of The Day....

Hello there

I am loving this sun a bit too much, I don't want the cold weather to come back ever again-please :D
As I finished my night duty at Mid-day on Thursday me & the boy decided to pop down to the sea-side ♥ the nearest one to us is Western-Super-Mare, it's not the nicest, but gave us a little fix until we can spend a weekend in Bournemouth. That is unless this is our summer, this wouldn't surprise me at all- I do live in England!
This is just my face from Thursday, it's not particularly 'summery' but I thought you'd like to see it all the same

Face♥ Benefit ooh la lift under eyes♥ Benefit Boi-ing in 02 under eyes
♥ elite illuminating foundation in Medium
&hearts' 17 pressed powder in Nicely Natural
♥ Benefit Throb
♥ No7 cheek tint in Rose Silk on apples of cheeks
Eyes♥ e.l.f eyeshadow in natural on all of lid
♥ 17 trio In The Nude, medium brown on outer third and dark brown on crease
♥ Prestige white eyeliner in waterline
♥ Benefit bad gal lash mascara
Lips♥ Mac Snob

Hope you are all enjoying Mr.Sunshine as much as me & have had a great weekend

XSX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive