Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

Outfits Of The Weekend...

In my last post I explained that over the weekend I went to Leeds to do some shopping & meet up with a friend. As well as this I also went out for posh nosh food & had to do the seeing of Sam's family (yawn)

I just thought I'd show you what I wore through the weekend
Saturday shopping & cocktails with Sinead
♥ plain white vest - Topshop
Eiffel Tower vest - Topshop
♥ black leggings - Newlook
♥ Brown boots - Newlook
♥ Black boyfriend blazer - Primark
♥ Floral scarf - Newlook
Saturday night dinner & drinks with Sam and his parents
♥ cream lace dress - Primark
♥ black tights - Primark
♥ Flat gold stud sandals - Primark
Sunday Lunch with Sams 'northern' family
♥ Plain white vest (under dress) - Topshop
♥ Floral dress - Primark
♥ Black leggings - Newlook
♥ Brown boots - Newlook

I hope you like my outfits, let me know what you think :)
A few extra photos from the weekend....
♥ Me & Samuel
♥ After shopping cocktails with Sinead
I hope you all had a great weekend & enjoyed your time off (if you weren't working)
LOVE LOVE

XSX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive