Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

Singing Like No One Can Hear You...

Today driving home from my boyfriends Uni I had the volume up LOUD & singing along to the cheesyness of my iPod ♥ I found some old beauts on there that I'd not listened to for a while

I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
I believe we place our happiness in other peoples hands
I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do
I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem
I believe in karma, what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye

Elvis isn't dead because I heard him on the radio
XOXO
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive