Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

With A Flower In My Hair....

Happy Sunday to you & you & you

I hope you all have had lovely weekends and enjoy the not so sunny days.
Mine has been pretty quiet and lazy, but on Saturday I did have a little BBQ with my friendlings as the rentals were out of town.
Even though the weather hasn't been amazing I still managed to get into the summery spirit with my chosen outfit of the afternoon

My outfit:
♥ Black dress - Primark (beach section)
♥ Lace top (worn as waist coat) - Primark
♥ Flower in my hair - Primark
♥ Casio style watch - ASOS

Have you done anything fun this weekend? Worn anything pretty?

TTFN my lovelies
XOXO
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts