Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

Big Hair & Vintage Levi...

...What do you get when you mix that together with floral & pink aviators?
♥ Me ♥

♥ Floral top - Topshop
♥ White tank top - Topshop
♥ Levi shorts - Cowshed (Glasto)
♥ flipflops - Matalan
♥ Sunnies - Primark
While at Glastonbury I had a little vintage shop and purchased these amazing vintage Levi shorts- I may cut them slightly shorter though. I haven't bought vintage in a while due to vintage clothes not really liking fat people but as Glastonbury was swarming with vintage & charity shops I thought I'd treat myself

Let me know your thoughts on vintage
Loves for now
XOXO
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts