Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

Outfit Of The Night & Day...

Hello there my dears
:)
So I thought I'd share a few outfits that I have worn over this weekend. Has anyone bought anything new & pretty, and been wearing anything lovely? Today has been a bit of a lazy one for me, the Mr. & I went to grab a bite to eat before I took him to the train station, back to Uni he goes :( When I got in a had a lush bath with Karma, which I love but doesn't colour the water that much & now blogging and YouTube time. Hope every ones weekend has been good- did everyone collect there free Fabulous Barry M goodies?

First Outfit- Saturday 6th February. Me & Maxime went out last night (as some of you may know if you joined us on Blogtv!) This is what I wore....
PLAYSUIT: Peacocks £22 ♥ BLAZER: Primark ♥ TIGHTS: Primark ♥ SHOES: Matalan

Like I said today was a bit of a lazy one, but as my boyfriend won't be seeing me for a while, I thought I'd make a little bit of an effort! This is what I wore....(sorry about the stupid facial expression)
♥ DRESS: Primark ♥ TIGHTS: Primark ♥ BLAZER: Primark ♥ BOOTS: Matalan
Hope you all like and are ready for Monday once again :(
LOVES FOR NOW
XSX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive