Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

Face Of The Evening....

Hello there my dears
:)
So as you know from my rant yesterday, me & Maxime went to the Barry M 'Pamper Party' at Superdrug-please feel free to read *looks down* the post on how pants it was. I was going to show you what I wore, but due to the lack of good photos, it is mainly my face & hair. I didn't wanna try too hard but wanted to look good at the same time. Maxime however looked HOT! So I was jelous of her.
My look....

What I wore:
♥ Black Leggings (not shown)
♥ Strip Topshop short dress/top
♥ Black plain cardie
♥ Primark coat
My Makeup:
♥ Normal concealar/foundation/powder routine (as on other FOTD)
♥ Benefit Throb
♥ Mac Hello Kitty beauty powder in Pretty Baby
♥ 17 eyeshadow in Vintage
♥ Primark eye pencil in Electric Blue
♥ Maybelline Colossal Mascara
♥ e.l.f Lip define & shaper in Nude & Natural
♥ NYX Lip colour in Rea
♥ Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss in Nude

I am so happy it's Friday & the weekend is here. Is anyone doing anything fun or exciting, as it is Valentines day (all over rated if you ask me, but I'm still expecting a pressie-hehe). I am off out with the girlies 2moro night & plan to chill and relax after a stressful one today!
Love to all my readers & followers as always
XSX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive