Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

Outfit Of The Night-18th Febuary 2010

Hello my lovelies :)
On Thursday I had a night out in Reading with my boyfriend & some of his Uni friends. There was lots of drinking, dancing and funness
. My makeup and outfit is nothing special, but I just thought I'd show you it....

I realise you can't actually see my whole outfit, I'm sorry! No full lenth photo's were actually taken of me
My Outfit:
♥ DRESS- H&M
♥ BLACK TIGHTS
♥ BOOTS- Matalan
♥ BAG- Topshop

Whats everyones plans for today? I think I may have a lazy Sunday, however the shops are calling me :)
Hope you've all had a good weekend
LOVES FOR NOW
XSX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive