Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

Face Of The Night & Outfit Of The Day...

Hello Beauts :)
Hope you are all well this sunny monring! I woke up with a cold :( but my new boots have arrived YAY

Just thought I'd show you what my face looked like from last night. It was a work friends Birthday and so we went to an all you can eat buffet style restraunt, it was yummy. At work I look GROSS! I honestly don't care what I look like, my hair is up & I hardly ever wear makeup, so when I go out with the girlies from work I try to look nice, just to show them I'm not a total tramp...
My Makeup: ♥ Benefit Boiing #2
&hearts e.l.f under eye concealer LIGHT
♥ 17 Sheer Moisture foundation MEDIUM
♥ 17 Pressed Powder NICELY NATURAL
♥ 17 Instant Glow bronzer MEDIUM
♥ 17 Blush Powder ?(light pink)
♥ 17 Glitter eye shadow ?(brown)
♥ 17 Yeah Baby eye shadow VINTAGE
♥ Primark Bang Of Bold eye pencil PURPLE SURGE
♥ Benefit Bad Gal Lash BLACK
♥ 17 eye brow pencil NATURAL BROWN
♥ Barry M Lipstick 100 (it comes out more pinker that in the photo)

Today I'm on a night shift, so I don't try to hard & usually just wear what evers comfy because I know I'm going to be changing into my uniform soon after. As I took a walk around the highstreet, checking some of the charity shops out (didn't find much) I thought I'd show you what I wore...
What I wore: ♥ Purple jumper H&M
♥ Black leggings NEWLOOK
♥ Black NEW BOOTS :) Priceless shoes online

Thanks to those who have entered my giveaway so far
LOVES FOR NOW
XSX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive