Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

I Heart Grannys...

Hola
This is my outfit from Friday night, me & the boy went over his friends to watch the footie & say ta ta as he is off to New Zealand for a year. It was rather a casual laid back occasion
This is what I wore

I love the granny look at the moment, and I think this gorgeous dress does granny-chic so so well
♥ Dress - Primark (first spied on Milly)
♥ Black tights - Primark
♥ Black crop-top bra - Primark (My boobs would look to fat & gross if I wore a normal bra)
♥ Belt - River Island
♥ Gold watch - ASOS
Hope you all had a lovely weekend
I am off to enjoy some sun in the garden with the woofers now
XOXO
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts