Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

Sundays Outfit & Face Of The Night....

Hola Hotties

As my last post explained I have a few OOTD/FOTD for you, this is 2 of 3 :) I hope you don't mind me being vain all over MY blog, I love reading and looking at photos of them on other blogs though, so I hope you also get the same enjoyment out of mine ♥

This weekend was a bank holiday over here and so this generally means go out & get a bit tipsy on the Sunday night. For a while I had planned to go out with the work girlies, slowly and steadily they started to drop out or make other plans but me and Lou decided we'd still go out. We gathered a few of her friends together & just made the most of the night. Drink was a plenty-blimey 2 nights in a row, I can't handle this any more. We danced lots and just had a bit of girlie fun

What I wore...
♥ Black tank dress - Topshop
♥ Navy lace dress - Primark
♥ Black Belt - Primark
♥ Black sandals - River Island
♥ Love letter necklace - Urban Outfitter
♥ Gold watch - ASOS
♥ set of 3 gold rings - Primark
♥ Mint ring - Primark
♥ Pearl earrings - Primark
♥ Black & gold bracelet - Miss Selfridge

My face...

My makeup was very similar to Saturday nights but I used Mac Beautiful Iris e/s all over my lid as well as Mac Star Violet e/s in the crease. I also played with my Eyekoraffiti eyeliner for the first time & I have come to the conclusion I need an eyelift as I have so much excess skin on my lids so its hard to put eyeliner on smoothly-jeez I'm old :/ Puckered up for a bit of Viva glam GaGa and there we have it ♥

Loves for now
XOXO
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts