Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

Ooooo LaLa....

Bonjour :)
As some of you may know from my Twitter, I am going to Paris in a week and a half. On the 3rd Of February we fly to Paris and I am just sooooo excited!
Paris is a place that I have dreamed of, and now I can finally tick it off my list. Me and my boyfriend are going for 3 nights, because of the flights we get 2 whole days there, these will be split into a Paris city sight seeing day, and a Disney Land Paris day. I love Disney so this is a must for me, I've never been to Paris before though so I'm looking forward to seeing how different it is to the Florida Walt Disney.
We are cramming Disney into one day, on the Thursday, we have a 1 day-2 park ticket, if we were there longer I would have done the 2 parks of different days, but this was the way it has to be. I'm not too worried though, as I just want to see it, Disney gives me butterflies and I love it, so as long as I'm there I will be a happy girlie. My dream is to get married in Walt Disney World, in the Grand Floridian Wedding Chapel! Cheesy maybe, but true.
On the Friday we will be tourists and venture into the city for a jam packed day of taking photos and enjoying the Paris life. I know I want to visit the Eiffel Tower, in day light and night, I also want to look around the designer shops that I know I can't afford. We will also be having early dinner in Hard Rock Cafe, we are abit addicted to them, and are trying to visit them all (this may take a little while!) Apart from that I just want to be there. The city of LOVE is where I belong :)
This trip was a bit of a spure of the moment thing, going from me looking at the Disney offer (that turned out to be crap) to telling my boyfriend we HAD to go, and that night he booked it ALL up. So at this moment in time, I haven't paid for a thing-oopsie! What a lovely boy I have though hearts& I will of course pay him back...... soon.

So have any of you lovelies ever been to Gay Pari? If so what is it like, what do I HAVE to do while I'm there? Also anybody been to Disney Land- what do you think of it?
Let me know your thoughts and comments

LOVES FOR NOW XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts