Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

Christmas, Christmas All Around...

So Hi :)
It's the 27th of December and so Christmas is done and dusted for another year. I have had 2 amazing days with my family and friends and got some lovely presents that I would like to share with you all. I also have worn a few different outfits so will be doing a little out fit of the day for Christmasas eve,& boxing day. What presents did everyone get and what special outfits did you wear?


Christmas Haul
I know some people don't like Christmas Hauls, but I really do. I'm going to tell you a few things I got because I am so happy with them and want to show them off (if I'm being honest)- I'm sorry if you don't like them though.
 
So in the photo is a few of my presents
♥ Disney Princess Book 
♥The Time Travelers Wife Book (I loved the film) 
♥A 2010 Calendar with photos of me & my bf 
♥'LOVE' hair clips 
♥a Cinderella diary
♥ pink gloves 
♥ A topshop Paris vest top 
♥ D&G Light Blue set 
♥ Benefit makeup 
♥ 'sweetheart' in a heart necklace
♥ A wool head band with flower
I also got a new long coat, some more smellies, jewelery & makeup.

Outfit/Look Of The Day
CHRISTMAS EVE
I went to my local pub on Christmas eve with a few of my friends
♥ TOP- Topshop (This is one of my fav tops EVER)
♥ LEGGINGS- Primark
♥ BOOTS- Primark
BOXING DAY
I had my hair up on this day, and put my sparkly headband bow on t
hat my Dad treated me to from Primark, when we went Christmas shopping for my mum. I ♥ My Daddy!
On my eyes I used, Lilac and Green from a '17' Limited Edition eye palette (think it was a freebie) I think they turned out really nicely though. On my lips- I made them nude with concealer, I then put a small amount of 'dream 055' from Miss sporty on them and then covered them with my '17' Ultimate Volume pink gloss


LOVES FOR NOW
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts