Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Popular Posts

Do You Want To 'Be Delicious'....

Hello my Dears

As some of you may know DKNY 'Be Delicious' is celebrating its 5th Birthday, and to help celebrate they are running a competition on their Facebook page to win a FANTASTIC trip to New York City

When I was emailed by the lovely Camille offering to send some to me, I jumped at the chance. I am not the person who has 100's of perfume in my collection, I seem to stick to 1 or 2 that I totally love, so when I received my lovely package I started spritzing straight away & fell truly in love ♥
The perfume is very fresh and fruity, and even though it isn't over powering, it does stay with you all day & brightens up a room when you walk in. It's a very summery smell, and will wake you up for sure, so is perfect to have a little spray during the day to keep you feeling (and smelling) gorgeous

The Facebook competition would be an amazing price to win, after all the DKNY brand is all about New York and celebrating the beauty, people and way of life of it. All you have to do is design a new bottle of 'Be Delicious' and the fantastic Donna Karan her self will be picking the winner, so get your thinking & designing hats on ladies

I was kindly sent a few bottles of this amazing smelling yumminess so I will be holding a giveaway later on in the year which will include 'Be Delicious' as well as some other goodies
So keep an eye out
*I know rather a few giveaways with this perfume will be happening over the next week or so, so I thought I'd hold off for now, and get you smelling yummy for Christmas instead*

Good Luck with the competition [Runs off to enter]
LOVES FOR NOW
XOXO
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive